In today’s post I’m talking with Annie Kip from Annie Kip style. You may already be familiar with her podcast on intentional design because that’s where I discovered her.
Once I dove into her Style With Intention podcast, where she explores the intersection of personal style and personal development, it became clear that our philosophies are well aligned in relation to personal expression.
Annie’s mission is to help you design a life that lights you up, “because happy looks really, really good!” It was so much fun talking with her where we discussed:
- How to achieve an aspirational space when the people you live with don’t share the same aspirations.
- Tips to help transition your stuff with the change of seasons.
- The questions to ask yourself that’ll guide you to make better design choices.
- How to keep track of your home decorating ideas.
- What to do when your home feels incomplete.
Click play to watch the video to learn how being intentional with your home design can make you happier in your life.
To learn more about Annie visit her at: anniekipstyle, and @Anniekipstyle on Instagram and Facebook.
And don’t forget to check out our interview on her podcast by clicking here.
Let me know in the comments, what informs your design choices?